A BLOG

A BLOG

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A pocket full of awards.

Lemme forward all those awards in this post I have in my pocket since last months and maybe more than that  as quickly as possible because I know if I  delay it any more I will completely forget them once and for all  .

Before that thanks for all wards you peeps gave me so far . This is all your kindness I  appreciate that you took the time to remember me.So that is why I want to forward all these awards to as many people as possible.

You know what I wanted to take part in Pakistan blog Award 2011 and Bloggies 2012 but dmamn it.I had missed both of them I have to wait till nexr year ;(.PBA is an elite thing .They  held award ceremony in big hotels and bla bla.Well no sweat at all meanwhile I will set up my game and till then my blog be next big thing .

One  awards are for me which can not be farwarded so I am gonna start with that. It is from blogger  Fashionista.She   especially made that for me here  dubbed Super fabulous blog Award .I am humbly  super touched *.Isn't it beautiful ?





Month ago Dana ML gave me Enchanted Award. I would love to forward this award to:



Raindrops and Daisies    John       Claudia Moser        Steve E        Rob

 Sui generis Writer         Elvirah         Kathy Schneider       Diane Writes      White Freedom          Rahul Bhatia             My Never Ending Thoughts...     . ✿Sie✿         Standy       Cindi       I do, I do           Shelly      Inspiring Always               Balqis           SnowBow
 CREATIVE MIND                  Taesha Baldridge Cecil           Cherry       Youngman Brown     Omsolaym             Anne Frank     IceCreamBun 
 




Aiman and Aasiyah  gave me 7 awards ,from which I have had  forwarded 3.Now 4 are are about to go 

 Top ten award .It have no rule so  I am giving this to  10   bloggers.

 1.  Enigmatic Soul
 2.  Karima
 3. Cяystal 
 4   Dana
 5.   Mahnoor
 6.  I'm Cindi
 7.   Aishah
 8.   VINA FW
 9.    Becky  
10    rose water  





 Butter fly  Award  comes with question"7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME: "


  1.  I have fishes as pet .
  2.  I love beaches,river ,sea ,lake ,ponds ,pools etc etc .
  3.  I am Aquarius .
  4.  I love swimming.
  5.  I want a home near sea.
  6.  I like sun bath and getting tan .
  7.  I love eating fishes and sea food.

And this award goes to:

♥ New Moon ♥   Uruj     JaLpArI      ~AND_
 IceCreamBun            Aishah               Syida     Prettylicious       BluePearl   Ridx :)            George        Zeinab            rob      Dana ML          HappyVic              Anne Frank         Misha         aliza  khan          Diana     Zeinab        BluePearl          I'm Farsilla       Fatma    ~*Princesa Fiona*~       MarieHarmony 
Youngman Brown      Najeeba  






 Stylish Blogger Award :Of course this award for stylish peeps which are


April Byrd               quartertoinsane     Aseel       Hayley        Tiffany    Professor Barbie         Soha♥              Jewel Clicks           miss faty             Miss Star Shiny             PurpleMist.          CookDoKoo    
       j e s s i z e e            Yua           Dolly      Melu103     Omesylaim  
vicky        Diana        Hayley  ★ JASMINE ★   The white cabbage   

 





Besides them Cherry also gave me this  Kreativ Blogger Award and it is going to :



 ♫♪♥PhilO♥♪♫        Daily   Dose of Musings           Kathy Schneider             Sagittarian                     white witch Hi_D         jojo                      Bubbles *_*          All She Wrote                               John            Sujana         Simply, Mara         Fashionista          Steve E
Sondra Crane        Mimisha   Leah    maddyrose       Reine Ackermann
    Ambreen 




Last but not least  White freedom  gave me Liebster Award which is going to :

 Ruhi Shah  A Lady's Life     Enigma Quin      Sofia      Jamy     BintElOud  Layla     vanilla ice cream floats             BintElOud           I do, I do           Shelly      ungesagt   Inspiring Always


 

                             Congratulation, everyone.


Only rule is you take your award ,be happy ,and  forward it to as many bloggers as you want :)

Have a good day .






58 comments:

  1. awww yay ! thank you doll



    xoxo
    MELINA ♥
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie, when I read your post first thing this morning I missed my name. You're a doll including me when you passed on the awards. You do know you deserve all of the awards you were given don't you? xoxo
    Maddyrose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. Lots and lots of blog awards. :)

    I love swimming, too. I'm not a great simmer, but dang, I love swimming nonetheless. Though I don't like to sun bath.. I'm already tanned.

    And thank you for giving me one, dear. "Kreativ Blogger award" You're sweet. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a million
    I really appreciate you
    thinking of me.

    Congrats on your awards too
    they are well deserved


    x Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow a lot of awards man :D congrats on getting them Izdiher ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy reading your blog because you have such a way with words! Congrats on all your awards too - I think you really deserve them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the award, Izdiher!! I really appreciate it :) it's so cute!

    And congrats on all your blog awards, there are so many! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Izdiher!
    You deserve it!

    Thanks for awarding me!
    xxx
    Miss Starshiny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your most kind award.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you. Izdiher. I am honored to be listed among your award-Peeps.
    PEACE!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh thankyou Izhiher! That's very sweet of you =) I'll be making a post in this soon ^.^ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you my dear!!!!!!!!!! this is great!! thank u thank u thank u!!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is a short post about this award!!! thank you again!!!

    hugs

    http://weallhidesomething.blogspot.com/2012/02/award.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just wanted to say THANK YOU!!!! for my award. You've made my whole day! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks a ton, Izdiher, for your kind gesture! Am honored:) You certainly deserved all these lovely awards and be assured for more in offing..

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank you so much!! I'm so glad you thought of me :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awwww thnku Izdiher thnku so much =D

    ReplyDelete
  18. That was very kind of you to send me an award. Thank you for thinking of me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you very very much, Izdiher.. from the depth of my heart! :)

    I'm glad you consider my blog to be this worthy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much, sweet Izdiher, for these two beautiful awards. I am honored to receive them. You are such a thoughtful sweetheart.

    Congratulations also on you own awards. You deserve them.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great !!

    I am hosting Boticca.com giveaway currently, where you can win $100 worth of jewelery and bags...Just click the link below...I'll wait for you there :)

    Enter Boticca.com giveaway and win $100
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow.. so many awards huh?? U deserve all of them sweetie:) And thank u sooooo much for thinking about me and giving ma an award.. A have a small Thanks giving for you on my blog in which I have also passed the award to some of my blog friends.. Please do visit and read it..

    *Love*

    ReplyDelete
  23. thank u so much for passing this award to me , it means a lot to me :) Hugs !!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is a pleasant surprise. Thank you very much for presenting me with this award. I am truly enchanted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Many many dear! All well deserved, you are a love........I too would enjoy very much a house near the sea, swimming every morning, oh I am dreaming instead of saying what I want to say Thank You Very Much!
    xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you very much! You don't know what this mean to me!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello Wonderful! I appreciate your honoring me with this Kreative Blogger award...such a great and unexpected honor. You certainly have made my day... my week!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh Izdiher, thank you so much for giving me the enchanted blog award but Dana already gave me one too. I'' be delighted if you give me another one. The butterfly award, perhaps? hehe. no, really, thanks. :)

    xo cherry

    ReplyDelete
  29. :O not pocket, bag full of awards, it must be :)

    Thankyouu Izdiher !! :) It means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hello, dear Iz :-)

    I was so thrilled to receive the message on my blog, regarding the award! I have perused the lists here numerous times and don't see my name? No worries, I'm just honored that you considered me ~ thank you for your generosity! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congrats! And thank you for the lovely award :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Congrats Izdiher! Your post bring a smile to everyone who reads them, you deserve these and more. Thank you for the butterfly award. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Congratulations for the awards. Wow you got a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thank you SO MUCH for passing on the Kreativ Blogger award to me! I truly appreciate it and feel honoured!
    It’s been a pleasure reading some of your writings, you are certainly not shy when it comes to sharing your thoughts on whatever is on your mind! You deserve each and every award!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hello! :) Thank you for the blog award. ;)

    Will post it on my blog and definitely blog about it. :)

    Have a great weekend. ;)

    x,

    Jewel Clicks

    ReplyDelete
  36. Dear Izdiher ~Congratulations
    on all your awards. You are one popular lady.
    Thank you so much for your comments on my post. I am so glad you enjoyed the jokes.
    And thanks, I am doing much
    better, Take care, Love, Merle.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Yay! I was hoping for the butterfly one ;) Thanks so much, dear Iz!! x0x

    ReplyDelete
  38. thankyou.
    I never got an award before
    I am super happy

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  39. so many awards here!
    happy (belated) valentine's day!

    xoxo,
    http://rosalinaaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  40. I would've give you a great big bear hug if I was there with you... :) Thanks my sweet blogger lady...

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi there! Thank you for giving me the Enchanted Award :) Sorry if I wasn't able to check your blog and claim the award hahaha I was out for retreat for three days and that meant having no internet access at all.

    I love your blog too. I am enjoying learning your thoughts and sentiments about life. Keep writing and smiling :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Thanks again for another award, Iz...
    You're great...

    Hi_D

    ReplyDelete
  43. Oh thank you my darling friend! I feel so honoured to be called stylish by you! I'm going to pop that award on my blog! Love you sister! Barbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  44. Awwwww thanks Izdiher! So sweet of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Mabrook....such a long scroll down to comment...wish I can be like you...well I'm no writer...and I cannot be you ha ha ha...

    ReplyDelete
  46. If you ever greatly reduce them they are simply obtainable at any personal pc across the world,
    that way. So he drifts: He opens his mind up to the world and becomes a regular at the town library,
    reads the magazines & browses the Internet. And so Biodun hustled during the day and returned
    at night.

    Also visit my web blog :: international removals

    ReplyDelete
  47. Nonetheless, a substantial twenty five% of federal federal government spending is targeted
    towards the training sector, one thing which is frequently
    bringing rewards to the area. Django Unchained Blu-ray Combo Pack with exclusive digipak packaging
    and bonus content featuring "Around the Globe with Django Unchained: Conversations with the Filmmakers and Cast".

    If you have hired a particular shuttle services but want to cancel due to change in plan,
    remember to do so before hand or you may end up paying a lot more.


    Look into my homepage Storage solutions

    ReplyDelete
  48. This little 'how to' piece is especially helpful if you live in a warm, humid climate or your household items are going to be stored for an extended period.
    Walker speaks of the man highly with respect and honor, and even admits
    that he is biased to the man, meaning right away when he
    heard Konrad was in Dubai, he had a tendency to give the man generous thoughts right
    off the bat. All these materials are essential to shift your precious goods safely to
    new place.

    Also visit my website - Customs clearance

    ReplyDelete
  49. All of these sites are on the southern two-thirds of the island, below a 'green line'
    drawn by the United Nations in 1974 to separate the predominantly Greek south '
    called the Republic of Cyprus -- from the predominantly Turkish north.
    Seventeen years ago today, in the Boston Globe Magazine, a dying man issued a
    plea for greater compassion in medicine. It's not exactly
    the most fraudulently standard or "pleasantly optimistic" one,
    particularly for most who believe they're ready to
    meet the Lord (Amos 5:18-27); but you can mockingly curse
    it all you want, now that I'm delivering it, and YOU are therefore ceasing to be MY problem.


    my webpage; international removals

    ReplyDelete
  50. Newer technologies are continuously depleting older versions
    in the same product category. So he drifts: He opens his mind up to the world and becomes a
    regular at the town library, reads the magazines &
    browses the Internet. Most people know not the first time students and
    their parents to do something to her in school, if you live
    in a dorm, especially when it comes to long distances and
    can not travel back and forth to light their homes.


    my site air cargo Dubai

    ReplyDelete

'FOLLOW" me.