Saturday, April 7, 2012

More love.More awards.



I am so angry these days. I just write one post and deleted it. Don't ask me why. I just did it.And actually I  don’t even want to talk about it because you will not get it. If you are a real human then only  you can relate  to that dilemma, other wise  no sweat. I can understand your problem. However, I will write that post  again, sooner or later. Bingo !!!

Because of my bad mood,  I decided to do a award post.

I don't know whether my blog is good or bad, witty or interesting. All I know you peep read it and give honest comments. Agree, disagree who cares? I write what I want .You say what you want. This is what keep me going.

I just blog whatever is in my heart. No agenda. Even some time I am in so hurry to publish my post  that I don't bother to correct my grammar and spellings. Laugh, laugh, I know. My English sucks big time.

Whatever !! At least I say those stuff you can only dream.

My blog is all about my moods, my randomness, and my stupidities.

I mean, c'mon ! Don't you feel angry, sad, low, down, scared, feared, bla bla. And don't you blog about them.

And how can someone be always happy ? FAKE . It's so abnormal. I have my issues, my fears, my stupidities, my moods and I do share them! Don't like it. Don't read it. You are not here on a gun point.
 
I have my awesome readers .

I am thankful to  their love they give me via awards.Yes, you guessed it right, today's post is all about awards I received from my fellow bloggers.

I am gonna start with Awesome Absoultey Bestest Bloggers.

 I received this award   from Bubbles *_*  over  here. I douno what does it dub but anyhow, I am feeling so honored for this.

She said ;

We all know this super-duper, implausible and naturally beautiful writer who makes us, well me, laugh and relate to her on every single topic. She writes what she thinks, take it or leave it :P

Thanks you ,babe. I really did not know that I make you laugh.

Second one is I Heart Your Blog  Award.

 Ridx :)  from Ridx's Cup of Coffee gave me I Heart Your Blog  Awards and said :



The totally original blogger who writes randomly, post her random pics and makes her blog fun to read.




Thank you sweet heart .It's your love nothing else. I am no more posting my pics. LOL.

 I tell you some thing, there are very very few Pak bloggers, hardly 4 or 5 read my blog, so hearing such  compliments from then is something amazing .Well, these two awards are  for me, so  I am not gonna forward them.

Now  comes, Touching Heart Award.

  from A Life's Journey gave me a  Touching Heart Award, she made for her friends. It is a sheer honored to be  her friend . She is full of love and sweetness.

This award comes with simple questions:

1: What is your best quality that you can be proud of ?
And:  Quality ?
OK, my anger is so bad but it is not for  more than a couple of jiff. When ever I go in such moods I know how to blow off steam. I  yell  and simply  cry my ass out, and then I am chest off. Is this a quality?

2. How have you touched the lives of other people through blogging?
Ans: Like I said my blog is so random . There is not much inspiration, so I don't think I have inspired in a good away yet.

But there are so many peeps who have been  touching  my heart. Get worries for me, laughs with me. Sometime I miss there posts but it is impossible they will not read my post. So many time my readers don't know what to respond on my desi bak bak. Once Stephen Hayes  said on one of my  Mar 3, 2012's post .

I'm one of those people who really doesn't have a clue what you are talking about, but your blog is so pretty and I take it in like I'm inhaling a bouquet of flowers. And most certainly yes--I'm happy for you.

Awe, can't believe peeps are that sweet. So  yeah, I will love to forward this award to EVERY ONE !!!!!!!

Fourth one is The Versatile Blogger award.  

Fida from Live, Laugh, Love  gave me  The Versatile Blogger award which is my 4th versatile blogger  award so far .Hurrayyyyyyyyyyyy

The rules for this award are :

1.Thank the person who sends you the award and add a link to their blog in your post
2. Write 7 random things about yourself
3. Give the award to 10-15 other bloggers you love and tell them about it!
4. Post the Versatile Blogger Award Picture to your blog!

Thanks to Fida .You are an  awesome blogger.  I love reading your gleeful and inspiring blog .
7 random things about yourself:
1.  I'm  lost at a moment .
2.  I don't follow rules.
3. I'm a daydreamer.
4. I love love is always in air.
5 .I want a  tattoos.
6. I  love walking.
7. I live like there is no tomorrow.


I wanna give this award to;

1.Val         2.  DWei           3. quartertoinsane                 4.    capnaux                5.  Rosalina S.
6. Mara        7. Dana         8. prettymeggy         9.icedgurl        10. The Babe Of Bengal  
11. A Lady's Life            12. jaice john j             13.Neshmia              14. Kareema.              15.  dianne


Last but not least, I got Leibster Award.
Fida,again  here,  and Amanda from  Bet you can't see what I wrote here  gave me  my 4rd Leibster Blog.
 
   Amenda said:

- I'm not suppose to dedicate this award to her, but I want to no matter what. I like her. She's cool. Her blog is cool. A Pakistan blogger. 

So true, I don't deserve it because Leibster Award is  given to blogger with less than 200 followers, all in the spirit of fostering new connections.

Liebster is a Germany word meaning favorite or dearest. So make sure you give this award to some one who is dearest to you and have less then 200 followers .

Rules of the award :
1. Link back to the person who so graciously bestowed the award :
2. Nominate 5 others to receive this prestigious award :

Thanks  Fida and Amanda  for  bestowing me  this  awesome award, even I am old enough for it  LOL.

5  bloggers I am gonna nominate are ;

1. Noblesse Key         2.[SK]      3. S. Mahnoor Shah           4.Crystal         5. ⁂ܓVållῐ ⁂ܓ☺


Congrats every one for giving me so much love. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH . From now on I am gonna be serious about this freaking blog sphere. I will write, write and write .

You just keep reading my blog .

And if you are jealous then go and die. I have no cure for you .
If you love me stay with me :).


61 comments:

  1. Thank you very much, Izdiher :) And congratulations to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Izdiher!
    Just be yourself and write about things you like!
    That's what I like about you!!!
    xxx
    Miss Starshiny

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are certainly deserving of all these awards. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow!! You deserved all of those blog award Izdiher!:) CONGRATULATIONS!:) Thanks a lot too for sharing me one of your award from Sie..:) It's a great honor to have it from you..:) Have a wonderful evening!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading your posts and welcome your precise comments.
    Thank you for keeping me in mind while giving off these awards. You are the first blogger who passed on an award to me back in the month of February. So yeah, you made it special. Too much sweetness here. Signing off with much love and big smile on my face.
    Take care. ^◡^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow... and congrats on getting all those awards!!!
    thankyou for the award!

    PS: these awards got me thinking, what does izdiher mean?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congragulations!! And thank you very much for the award!!
    And you write the same way I write! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey can you give me your fb id! I want to talk to u as we are in same country and same city! If you don't want to give its okay with me!

      Delete
  8. Awwwww thnku thnku soooo much <3<3 love u =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the award and thank you for passing one to me! I will post it on my blog after my holiday OK? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A big....big thanks Izdiher to consider me for your awards! You are certainly very sweet:) Wishing you lots of success and happiness in what you choose to do in life!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It should make you feel great to be hugged by so many awards that show what so many people feel about you. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  12. congratulations to everyone :) I hope you know about my blog problem, i created a new one about inspiration , hope to see you there! http://pureguidance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Izdiher JAN, thank you for my "Touching Hearts" Award. Some times that actually does happen, or so it seems. Anyway, if it brings happiness to two Peeps--one other and me!--then it is GOOD!

    Thank you for removing the anti-copy thing...now I can write this, as you wrote:

    "...I don't know whether my blog is good or bad, witty or interesting. All I know you peep read it and give honest comments. Agree, disagree who cares? I write what I want. You say what you want. This is what keep me going."

    IMO, THAT paragraph is the essence of your mind, your heart, and your popularity with some of us who are not acquainted with your brand of total honesty.

    Congratulations for your awards from Peeps who love you. I AM going to post mine which you gave me. You speak so much of love, Izdiher--and that is probably the only thing in Creation which is of any worth. And it allows me to end this commenting with
    LOVE and PEACE for you and your peeps!
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you very much Izdiher, for thinking of me. And Congratulations to your awards :-)
    Have a great weekend!

    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  15. Izdiher, haters are secret admirers LOL!

    I love your blog because everything you post comes out from your heart. You are one of those bloggers I have to read their every post :) I wish i can have this ability to just write impulsively and passionately like you do but I dont have the talent :(

    So keep up the good work sweets :)

    thanks for the award :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Whoa! That's alot of awards. You deserve them all.! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cool, the Leibster Award is a good idea. Congrats on all of the awards

    ReplyDelete
  18. congradulations! You did a really good job! i like it!
    I'm definitely going to follow you,

    are you willing to follow me too?

    XX

    www.blondedutchpie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. yay! my very first award!....thank you so such....your blog is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats darling! You deserve all these blog awards! And thank you so much for sharing the Touching Heart Award with me.. I love you!!
    p/s: Keep on writing whatever you want.. Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind :))
    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on all the awards :) hope you feel better soon. Just know that we're all here for you whatever you need!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank youuu :)
    And congratulations to you on getting those awards too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. congrats! ^_^ dont feel too bad....im sure u have lots of reasons to still feel better....

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey sweety I understand how u feel about posting these kind of post.me too I wanna do that but certain stuff we just need to keep it safe. It's hard. N thanx for the award love

    Silla

    ReplyDelete
  25. First of, I feel ya girl! I know what you mean. I definitely blog what I want and if others don't like them then they don't have to read them. I also vent a lot, which is very healthy! Congrats on all of these awards. :)

    P.S. Thanks for checking out my tag post. Of course, we can follow each other! I'm already following you.

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee
    Fox House Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your blog is always so refreshing İzdihër, it never fails to bring a smile to my face. You have such a natural way of expressing yourself which is a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  27. WOW! thank you for nominating me, I'm overwhelmed right now.

    Don't worry, blogging is not about grammar. We, true bloggers, write to express not to impress.

    It is such so much fun to read your blogs especially that we belong to different countries and have diverse cultures. I am very happy that you got MANY awards. I'm a bit, no make it very jealous though. hahah...

    More awards for you and Keep writing [that's an order!]

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lol....
    Thanks for d award.......
    Hope to c more great stufff.....

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hope you have an awesome Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for dropping by my blog, loved your blog, surely following :) and congrats for the awards, keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congratulations Izdiher for receiving all the awards ! You deserve them.
    And thank you so much for bestowing the touching hearts blog award. I am honored!
    Take care ,

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks for the award! Congratulations and keep doing your thing

    ReplyDelete
  33. Izdiher, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for the award!! Your blog is the first I've read today, and I'm wearing the biggest smile ever. I wait for another post from you and look forward to reading every one. Never been anyone but you...hands down. Love you, Sweet Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  34. You have a very colorful and interesting blog, I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Congratulations on all your awards, Izdiher! You deserve them all. Thank you also for giving me one. You are always so thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love the music, very nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Dear Izdiher ~~ Congratulations on those lovely awards. Your blog is so pretty and the little pansy pointer is so nice. I hope you feel brighter soon. Don't expect too much of yourself - just enjoy the things about you and your many many friends.
    Thanks so much for stopping bu my blog with well wishes. Take care, Love, Merle.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thanks for nominating me sweetie! Maybe I will win! LOL! Winning is good! But it's not always about winning... Duh! I know that! It was very sweet and thoughtful and it's true.. I only have 12 followers! I know atleast three or four of them who hardly get on anymore.. I miss them! I'll have to find out how this whole award thing work.. I know a few that are deserving.. yours included! And yes, to answer your question, we all have our ups and downs! I've deleted some that were just too angry.. even for me.. May heavenly father forgive me for my past transgressions... I felt better though.. for a little atleast! Take care Izdiher and congratulations on your awards! You deserve them! You are witty, smart, informative and very thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete
  39. you are loved because you have been so honest to us..I am your friend and I'll always be..I choose to stay ;)

    ReplyDelete
  40. i heart cherry blossoms... i like the pointer as well almost missed the music though which just sets the mood to write to. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  41. This is such a unique idea and thank you so much for the award :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. That's quite an awards line-up! Your readers really do love you! Blogging really is about following your heart and having your say. pity it's become a profession to so many people that many have forgotten how to be candid and say it like it is.

    Anyhoo, love your blog. Following now.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I just want you to know even though I don't comment on all posts, and although I'm always late, I do read all of your posts and I love getting to know you through your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. yw nice way to motivate writerss///

    ReplyDelete
  45. Congrats on getting so many awards :) You'll surely become the blog queen soon :D Thank you for passing on an award to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. Wow, you've been really getting the readers and the awards! Congratulations. I don't blog regularly like I used to, but I pop in now and then when you least expect it. Thank you for your kind comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I really like this post. It's very inspiring, especially that you have many wonderful blogger friends. Thank you for leaving a message via Bloggers. My blog is Karenade Fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Thank you. I enjoy reading about people for other countries and how their lives are not much different than others. xo

    ReplyDelete
  49. Yes! Keep writing whatever you want - like you said, no one is forced to read what you write. So, who cares what anyone thinks. I think your blog is great. Congratulations on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Izdiherrrrrrr !! Damn, I was away for a week. Actually, my net was away so I didn't check this shweet post of yours ! Thankyouu loads for...for feeling so happy about my award. I'm truly glad you value it so much :) Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  51. Congratulations Izi and Thank u so much.. I am glad that u never forget me while passing the award.. It means a lot to me:) *love*

    ReplyDelete
  52. Petite maxi dress is usually selected in short ladies depending on is very important in the body.
    As a matter of fact, maxi dress which is worn during summer
    season iis intended for everyone. If you take just a little care, youu
    are able to obtain thee best suited dress for your
    requirements. If you get the best form of dress, you are going tto appear to be an angel.
    If you take heed on the advice provided by fashion designers andd stylists, it's
    possible to simply select the beset Petite Maxi Dress.

    Herre is my webpage :: greenmaxi dress

    ReplyDelete